“Alice laughed. ‘There’s no use trying,’ she said. ‘One can’t believe impossible things.’
“I daresay you haven’t had much practice,’ said the Queen. ‘When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”–Lewis Carroll, Alice through the Looking-Glass
- Stephen Hawking, Sean Carroll, and Lawrence Krauss enter RCIA classes, preparatory to entering the Church.
- Madonna is admitted to a cloistered Carmelite Nunnery.
- Nancy Pelosi, Richard Durbin, Andrew Cuomo and several other Democrat politicians join a demonstration against abortion at a Planned Parenthood Clinic.
- President Trump cancels his Twitter account and engages in a two-week silent retreat.
- Pope Francis invites 10 “climate change deniers” to Castle Gandalfo, to tutor him on how science is done.
- Dear Reader: you name the sixth.