This story long ago jumped the shark and is now attempting to jump past Pluto. Seeing the mainstream media in full blown hysteria is amusing if not edifying.
- Kavanaugh is being taken to task for what was written in his high school yearbook. Go here to read about it. If I were ever nominated for a Supreme Court vacancy now I would definitely first shred my high school yearbook for 1975 to protect the innocent and the guilty, since stupid remarks at 18 are now deemed to have significance for that post.
- A far left history Professor is claiming that he can recall a conversation with Kavanaugh in his freshman year in which he denied being a virgin. Go here and read all about it. Sounds reasonable to me. I am constantly recalling from my freshman year at college in 1975 random conversations I had with near strangers.
- Michael Avenatti, better known perhaps as “creepy porn lawyer”, the attorney who represents Stormy Daniels, hotly denies being the dupe of a 4Chan hoax and he really, really will be providing proof that Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge ran a secret conspiracy to have teenage girls gang-raped at house parties. Go here for his sober response to the hoax claim.
- Surprise. Deborah Ramirez of New Yorker fame does not want to testify tomorrow. Go here to read about this truly shocking development.
- Mark Judge was tracked down by intrepid newshounds who gave us the important detail that his car had dirty clothes in it and a Superman Comics collection. Go here to read this stop the presses blockbuster! Once a nerd always a nerd? I can empathize with that.
I have been unable to confirm that today it will be revealed that while in Kindergarten Kavanaugh would never take his nap and liked to steal the cookies of a little girl who was scarred for life as a result.