Ah, Leftists, tolerant of everyone except people who think one iota differently from them.
A Harvard graduate student was told she has to move out of her apartment after her roommates found her legally owned firearms “uncomfortable” and anxiety-inducing.
Leyla Pirnie, a 24-year-old Alabama native, told the Washington Free Beacon that she felt roommates violated her privacy after searching her room without her consent and then confronting her over gun ownership.
Go here to read the rest. A few comments:
- College and grad school is a bizarre time when you can find yourself living with complete, and frequently loosely wired, strangers.
- The roommates sound as if they have a great future in some totalitarian state as heresy hunters. Venezuela is calling for you ladies.
- The landlord is straying into possible legal jeopardy, depending upon what the lease terms are, in siding with one group of tenants against another who is engaging in legal conduct. I constantly tell my landlord clients to not get involved in tenant squabbles unless illegal conduct is involved, in which case call the cops and let them sort it out.
- Southerners have a point when they call many Yankees crazy.
- Lawyers get rich on many people not having the common sense that God gave a goose.