The pic above certainly sums up the damage this scandal by the president of the University of Notre Dame Fr. John Jenkins has caused.
Seems the President of Notre Dame, Fr. John Jenkins, comprimised everything he lives and stands for for a few pieces of silver.
1. Matthew Archbold of Creative Minority Report has an exclusive interview with Mary K. Daly, the President of Notre Dame’s Right to Life group, and their plans to boycott President Obama among other options here.
2. Catholic Analyst, Deal Hudson of InsideCatholic.com, speculates on Fr. John Jenkins reputation as it lays in tatters after this horrible mistake here.
3. Ralph McInerny of The Catholic Thing, a professor at Notre Dame for many years, tackles the problem that Fr. Jenkins caused with his invitation of the Pro-Abortion President Obama here.
4. Christopher Blosser of the American Catholic has reactions around the country here.
6. For more information regarding the scandal of inviting the most pro-abortion president in the history of the United States to the flagship Catholic university in America click here.
Update I:Notre Dame’s president, the notorious Fr. John Jenkins, finally responds here.