I had not intended this for publication, but a recent attempt by criminals to subject one of my computers to ransomware has caused me to give this internet “immortality” by publishing it here. Those who wish to may conclude that these “sightings” are the product of the mind of a Father crushed by grief. Faithful readers of this blog, who know how I attempt to adhere to facts when writing about History and the Law, may decide that I am being truthful when I state that what is written below is a purely factual account. I will update this in the future as necessary.
1. Toilet paper on floor next to toilet bowl in upstairs bathroom on May 21, 2013. (Larry in life was in the habit of constantly putting a length of toilet paper on the floor at the right side of the toilet bowl in the upstairs bathroom, where the lengths of toilet paper have been found since his death. Each time one has been found since the date of his death on May 19, 2013, the other members of the family have denied putting it there.)
2. Larry’s grandmother reported unexplained chimes at night in her house beginning the evening of May 18-19, 2013.
3. A glove that looked like one of Larry’s was found in the new car of his Grandmother on May 26, 2013 right before she was returning to Kenosha. Larry had never been in the car.
4. Toilet paper on floor next to toilet bowl in upstairs bathroom on June 1, 2013.
5. At around 1:45 AM on June 8, 2013, Larry’s father heard someone breathing heavily, apparently while sleeping, in Larry’s room, while Larry’s father was up using the bathroom. He assumed it was Donnie, Larry’s brother. The next morning Donnie reported that he had spent the night in the basement due to paint fumes from the recent painting in Larry’s room that occured on June 7.
6. Toilet paper on floor next to toilet bowl in upstairs bathroom on June 16, 2013, around 9:30 PM.
7. Toilet paper on floor next to toilet bowl in upstairs bathroom on November 27, 2013 around 10:12 PM. This was after Larry’s Dad had gone to the gravesite the day before and invited Larry, as crazy as it sounds, to visit for Thanksgiving.
8. November 26, 2014, Thanksgiving Eve after dark. Mary was walking Cali the family dog and found the van unlocked and the lights on. (Larry in life was in the habit of sneaking out and listening to music in the family cars, much to his father’s annoyance.)
9. November 26, 2014, Thanksgiving Eve after dark. Donnie found a bath drawn in the upstairs bathroom and had no recollection of running the water for a bath. (Larry in life took a bath every evening.)
- Larry’s dad the Sunday before in 2014 had invited Larry’s soul to visit the house on Thanksgiving as he did last Thanksgiving Eve in 2013.
11. Since purchasing our new Transit Connect in November of 2017, we have had several occasions on which the windows have been rolled down. This is impossible to do, as the vehicle locks automatically and the windows are power windows. The latest occasion was while we were in Kenosha on vacation on July 27, 2019. After we arrived at my mother-in-law’s house, and before we left for lunch, Donnie reported that he witnessed the windows in the Transit Connect all being down. Larry always loved our trips to Kenosha, which were part of our annual vacations.